We have always prioritized the safety of our customers, and in these uncertain times, this is no different. That’s why we are practicing and enforcing best practices for healthy operations and social distancing in the midst of COVID-19.
As you know, safety recommendations — including those for our customers and staff — can and will likely change in accordance with the CDC and our state and local recommendations. You can count on us to keep up to date with the latest practices and some of the actions we are taking are listed below.
What to expect from us
- We will wear masks during all interactions with customers
- We will self-monitor daily for signs and symptoms of illness
- We will use our best judgment, safe and smart behaviors in and out of the office
- We will disinfect and clean all frames after each touch
- We will clean and disinfect high touch surfaces multiple times daily
- We will regularly wash hands, hand sanitize, and/or use gloves
- We will offer curbside waiting, touchless check-in, and check out
What we ask of you
- Everyone visiting the office will wear a mask
- Everyone visiting the office will be assessed for a fever with a temperature check at the door
- Everyone visiting the office will be assessed with a health questionnaire
- Everyone visiting the office will make an appointment for crowd control and contact tracing if needed
- Everyone visiting the office will be considerate and practice safe social distancing
Unfortunately, there is no telling when things will be “back to normal” in any sense. Rest assured that we’re doing our best to keep you informed and taking every precaution to help flatten the curve. This means you may experience some new practices and operations here at Vue Optical.
The most important thing is to make sure our families, customers, and local communities remain resilient and strong. We’re all in this together; learning together and adapting together.
If you have specific questions not addressed here, reach out to us. We’re available to answer your questions and respond to any concerns, though do keep in mind, the response time might be a little longer than what you’re used to.
We’re working diligently to adapt to new circumstances while planning for the future. Our customers have always been the heart of Vue Optical and we do not plan on changing that. Thank you for continuing to support our business by visiting us for your vision and optical needs, following us on social media, and telling a friend or family member about us. We’re grateful to you and your ongoing support.